[mapguide-users] MG 2.4 Physical connection is not usable

Ivan Miličević Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Wed Jun 6 06:19:42 PDT 2012

Hello,

Recently I have upgraded to 2.4 version. Everything seems to be fine except displaying features from the MS SQL database. Error log contains following lines:

<2012-06-06T15:13:47>
2220
Ajax Viewer	::1	Anonymous
 Error: Failed to stylize layer: OBJEKTI
        An exception occurred in FDO component.
        RDBMS: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0]SMux Provider: Physical connection is not usable [xFFFFFFFF].
 StackTrace:
  - MgMappingUtil.StylizeLayers() line 881 file d:\mg-2.4-vc10\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\MappingUtil.cpp

Maestro says that everything is OK with my SQL Server Feature Source.

Configs are:
IIS7
Windows 7
MS SQL 2008 R2
MG 2.4test2x86 setup

Please id someone have a clue what's happening here I would appreciate.

Thank you.