[mapguide-users] Rather simple GDAL question 1.6 /1.7 / FDO / Mapguide HUH ???

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Mon Jun 18 22:24:53 PDT 2012

Ok I've installed the Beta and tried to get my SAGA Grids to load .... How do
I style the grids
Below is the layer definition I'm guessing it has something to do with the
Color Rules ...?
I can't seem to find an example anywhere that shows what I'm trying to
accomplish.
Basically want to define a rule that when the grid value is between x and y
set it to color XXXX

Can someone point me in the documentation direction for this please :)