[mapguide-users] SQl Server Mapguide Feature Extentions

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Tue Jun 19 22:55:41 PDT 2012

I'm playing around with the FDO enabled SQL server using FDO toolbox and
Maestro for administration.

I've tried to produce a join in FDO toolbox but it keep failing.
I've also tried the extensions in Maestro which works as far as retrieving
records but then fails when trying to display the geometry "Extent is null.
Cannot display feature."
So I'm trying to extend a feature table with additional attributes from a
class table of sorts on the same featuresource.

Any Ideas?