[mapguide-users] SQl Server Mapguide Feature Extentions

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Wed Jun 20 20:58:51 PDT 2012

Jackie and team,

I've updated from repositry and still the same issue exists.

I produced a SQL 2008 database populated with my data one shows meta data
about a survey whilst the other shows the geometry of the survey extents, I
then use maestro to create a extension to join the two I am able to data
query them but the geometry still gives a error in schema report, "Extent is
null. Cannot display feature." is this something to do with the fdo feature
tables in the sql Database? f_ etc..?