[mapguide-users] Configure Mapguide with IIS Express

Marco Cussino mcs at gdtest.it
Wed Mar 7 08:06:40 EST 2012

I'm trying to get a working installation of Mapguide using IIS Express that is an easy-to-use version of IIS simple to deploy.
I've configured IIS Express to handle correctly PHP files but I could not be able to configure mapagent.cgi

My goal is to get a portable system configured with MAPGUIDE+IIS Express to serve ASP and ASPX pages.

Has anyone an experience about configuring mapguide CGI with IIS Express?

thanks
Marco