AW: [mapguide-users] Changed shape columns cause problems

David Das Neves neves at systemtechnik.net
Mon Mar 12 06:06:36 EDT 2012

Ok i got some improvement here.

I turned off validation on saving. Afterwards i opened the layer and looked at the columns(layer properties visible in viewer). The new columns were inserted correctly but the deleted ones were not deleted in the layer.
So I tried to purge the cache. After getting a ServerIsMakingMeAngryAndResourceIsBusyException i restarted the service for the mapGuide and purged afterwards the cache for the shape and the layer which this time worked properly.
Now I opened the layer and the columns were correctly set.
So I tried to validate the layer but the validation is anyway incorrect.

For testing purposes i opened the mapview and looked if the layer is shown correctly. And there it is - visible.

Then i tried to select single objects of the layer and ... no information is shown in the property pane. So it seems that it is still something wrong with the columns in the layer.

Greetings

David