[mapguide-users] Layers in Fusion with Bing in background

elliott17 elliottd at ae.ca
Thu Mar 22 15:21:55 EDT 2012

I have a fusion layout with BING and am having problems with layers showing
up.  At the initial page load, the layers appear.  As I zoom in, the layers
disappear.  At times, if I pan the layers will appear again.  There is no
zoom parameters set on the layers.  Is this an issue with having the layer
projected to the correct BING projection.

The layers are projected to mercator and are being read from SQL.

MapGuide 2.2 on Windows Server 2007.