[mapguide-users] map selection problem

T.kiran kumar reddy kiranreddy.hcu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 02:06:04 EDT 2012

Dear all,

   i am using map guide enterprise 2011 , sql server 2008r2 and mapguide
studio. i am getting problem in
parent.parent.mapFrame.SetSelectionXML(selectionXml). i am sending
selectionxml from taskpane where i query the properties i need. the same
code working good and selection appearing in mapguide opne source 2.2
version where as it is not working map guide enterprise 2011. is there any
problem for this selection in map guide 2011? or i configuration settings i
have to fallow? please help to me i searched in our forum also i didn't get
proper answers for this please help me on this

Regards
T.kiran