[mapguide-users] Should a RuntimeMapLayer created from a IBaseMapLayer have Type = 2?

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Wed Mar 28 04:23:37 EDT 2012

Hi All

A quick question?

Using MaestroAPI 4 I am merging two maps into one. One map contains vector
layers and the other is a tiled orthofoto map that is setup using base
layers.
Now when I create a new RuntimeMapLayer using  RuntimeMapLayer(RuntimeMap
parent, IBaseMapLayer source). The RuntimeMapLayer has Type = 2 and the
Group name is also blank.
I can set the Group name manually afterwards, but the Type property is
readonly.
So my question is (As the topic says).
Should the RuntimeMapLayer have the Type 2 or not, is it a bug or by design?
If it's a bug, I'll file a ticket.

Best regards Hans Milling...