[mapguide-users] Dumb question

Ryan Northcott rnorthcott at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 08:12:47 EDT 2012

Have you tried manually modifying the measurement Tool task pane code behind template file to hard code it to always use feet or convert your measurements so the output becomes feet.

Then you can keep your projection in whatever you want for DD coordinates to appear in the taskbar.

I think something like that is the solution... Modify the measure tool and keep your map coordinate system consistent.
-Ryan

- sent via mobile iOS5