[mapguide-users] Re: UntypedResource again

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Tue May 1 05:20:47 EDT 2012

I've solved it now. I compiled both my own application and the maestro api
with the 32 bit signed dll files. Then int worked on the 32 bit server. I
have also removed the version information from all references to avoid any
problems when running the application on MGOS2.2 Maestro DLL files (version
1.0.0.1) or the AIMS2012 DLL files (version 2.3.0.4202).

Hans...