[mapguide-users] Re: One more time .... Multiline !

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Fri May 4 00:01:51 EDT 2012

Ok I've done a little digging but not sure where to dig really.. so far I can
get my head around the label placement code found in  ?

"root/trunk/MgDev/Common/Stylization/RS_FontEngine.cpp"

If I'm reading through it correctly it should be computing the offset
correctly, I think the extent element being fed in is per line of text ....
meaning if it hits case RS_HAlignment_Center: then each line should have a
different offset prior to be rendering .... but it doesn't. well on my
mapguide it doesn't.

Can someone confirm that labels are not center justifying?