[mapguide-users] MapGuide 2.4

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpowerinnovations.com
Mon May 7 10:23:09 EDT 2012

Please give us the run down and how compatible going from 2.x to 2.4 is going
to be. I assume 2.4 is the new Infrastructure Server (MapGuide) that is now
being released by Autodesk.

Will we be able to make a package from 2.x and load it to the new 2.4 once
in final stage and everything should be fine?

Any quirks, any prep, anything we should be aware of before we start
testing?

Can you give us a run down of features, performance increases as well?