[mapguide-users] Re: Scaling of mapguide opensource 2.2

Johnnie GIS johnniegis at gmail.com
Tue May 8 00:35:48 EDT 2012

I don't believe the support server concept is there anymore either. I believe at v2 we ended having to replicate the MG sites to the servers we wanted to use and then use a hardware load balancer.
It did allow for more concurrent users I believe but definitely increases the maintenance overhead.

HTH.

Regards,
Jonathon McIntyre
i-Open Technologies
Twitter: @JohnnieGIS
www.i-opentech.com
(C) 778-549-8382

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos.