[mapguide-users] Optimal Server and Connection speed for Mapguide Opensource 2.2 Server

allfriends1990 allfriends1990 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 00:55:52 EDT 2012

Hi,
     I have a IBM server M2 with X3650 processor shared by 5 virtual machine
and RAM of my Server is 7GB per virtual machine.I am using a Virtual machine
for mapguide server, web server extension and database and my connection
speed is 2mbps,i have a heavy satellite image data on my server which is
not performing good even for single user can anybody please suggest me  the
optimal server configuration and connection speed for my server so as to
support 40-50 users on net.