[mapguide-users] Re: [MGOS 2.2] compatibility x64 win 2008 apache

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed May 9 03:45:32 EDT 2012

it will definitely be ready by Dec 2012...

I am already using this in production, but that's a judgement call

So I suggest test away, with such a timeline, you are wasting your time using
any of the older releases, as bugs found in 2.4 will be fixed, older
releases won't be

basically, use the 2.4 test candidate as it's the best release yet, IMHO

Regards

Zac