[mapguide-users] Re: New QuickPlot Parameters

Franz1965 fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Wed May 9 04:11:36 EDT 2012

Jackie Ng wrote

> You can see some examples in the comments of QuickPlot.js (sorry, there
> wasn't an intuitive way to document this in the widgetinfo.xml that I
> could think of)
>
> For custom sizes, put a series of PaperListEntry elements like so.
>
>         <PaperListEntry>
>           <Name>Letter</Name>
>           <Value>279.4,215.9</Value>
>         </PaperListEntry>
>         <PaperListEntry>
>           <Name>A4</Name>
>           <Value>297.0,210.0</Value>
>         </PaperListEntry>
>
> For custom scales, put a series of ScaleListEntry elements like so.
>
>         <ScaleListEntry>
>           <Name>1:2500</Name>
>           <Value>2500</Value>
>         </ScaleListEntry>
>         <ScaleListEntry>
>           <Name>1:5000</Name>
>           <Value>5000</Value>
>         </ScaleListEntry>
>
> The elements must be defined consecutively
>
> - Jackie

Is anything new to be downloaded or is it inlcuded in the current 2.4
installation?
I've looked to AjaxViewer's QuickPlot.js, but I did find what you mentioned
:-(
I'm still on beta 2.4 test.