[mapguide-users] open URL for features in a specific frame in Fusion viewer

Von Barth, Peter Peter.vonBarth at eon.se
Wed May 9 10:39:13 EDT 2012

Hi!
Is it possible  to open url activated for features in a specified frame.
I have my map embedded in a frame and would like to open hyperlinks for features in the _parent frame rather than in the main frame. This was  simple to change in the Ajax viewer. But I how do I do this in the fusion viewer?
I'm running mapguide 2.1 on windows 2003 R2 Enterprise 64 and using maestro 4.0
Best regards //Peter