[mapguide-users] Unable to find MgXXX functions with the signed MapGuide 2.4 DLL files

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Fri May 11 06:21:45 EDT 2012

Hi

I have put put the signed Dll files from MGOS2.4 into my c# project, removed
the old references (MGOS2.2), and added the references to the 5 signed
OSGeo.MapGuide.* Dll files from MGOS2.4.
Now the problem is that all classes named Mg* are unavailable. E.g.
MgServiceType.
If I use the Object Browser in Visual Studio and browse the
OSGeo.MapGuide.PlatformBase reference, I do see the MgServiceType defined
here (as public), and the name space is OSGeo.MapGuide, but my source code
is unable to see this (I have: "using OSGeo.Mapguide;" at the top of the .cs
file of course).

Using Dll files from AIMS 2013 is the same problem. Dll files from MapGuide
2.2, 2.0 and AIMS 2012 has not this problem.

What changed in the new version 2.4, what am I missing?

Best regards
  Hans Milling...