[mapguide-users] lables of layer not displaying

T.kiran kumar reddy kiranreddy.hcu at gmail.com
Mon May 14 04:58:46 EDT 2012

Dear all

  i am creating a package of three layers. I have sectors, blocks and plots
of a town data. i created three separate layers for three. First sector on
top of that block on top of that plots. Every sector consists nearly 200 to
400 blocks and every block contain 1-40 plots. I am showing the feature
label of three layers are sector name, block name,plot number. i have some
blocks where only one plot for that block. In this type of blocks problem
with label of that layer(block layer) the block id is not displaying for
that block for remaining blocks block label is coming clearly. I am using
map space for size context in all the layers because i am zooming to
particular level when user select that block from task pane. This problem is
coming for especially where single plot blocks are there? how can i rectify
this is there any other alternative? i am inserting the picture of layout
for your reference.
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4974350/mg_Error.jpg

please help to me to sort out this

Regards