[mapguide-users] Re: Error: Session has expired or is invalid. Please log in again. > Server Crash from Asia IP (EVERYDAY!)

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpowerinnovations.com
Mon May 14 10:43:39 EDT 2012

Yeah it's happening very fast. Many times I will see 10-15 " Error: Session
has expired or is invalid. Please log in again." with the SAME timestamp!
The site only has about 50-80 unique hits a day and none of the users fill
the error log with SESSION EXPIRED. What I am saying here is that I think
MapGuide 2.2 has a stability vulnerability. I hope the team takes this
seriously.

I can help with client approval in setting the mouse trap, running in debug
maybe getting more information on what function he is attaching which leads
to server crash almost every day at 4AM from the same 1 or 2 IP address from
the same range.

I will check the session timeout and the max client connections suggestions
as well, thanks!