[mapguide-users] Re: Error: Session has expired or is invalid. Please log in again. > Server Crash from Asia IP (EVERYDAY!)

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:35:19 EDT 2012

2.4 has changes to the ACE threading which helps the server
scale much better on windows

Ryan is correct, the normal way to address DoS attacks is
with firewalls, proxies and such other software which sits out
front of the application server.

As you are using an open source product in production, presumably
in a commercial situation, how about engaging a developer
or sponsoring the project to investigate address your problems?