[mapguide-users] Re: Legend tree in AIMS 2013, (fusion) on IE9, FF, and GChrome

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Thu May 17 00:32:58 EDT 2012

Thanks for the response Jackie,

I have been using the developer tools in an attempt to track down the
problem.  I haven't found whats causing the issue at this point.  I did read
that Chrome and FF don't like the style of 'white-space:nowrap;' which is
used in the jxtheme.css file but changing that had little effect.

Given the amount of expertise on this forum I would have thought others have
already come across this issue since it would be something very common, so I
thought I would ask.