[mapguide-users] Re: MapGuide OS 2.2 Server Crashing - Suggestions Please

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpowerinnovations.com
Fri May 25 11:04:15 PDT 2012

What is the better setting for about 100 unique visitors a day. Not sure how
concurrent they are but it seems like MapGuide is just not cleaning up
sessions after awhile and after about 150-160 it just stops working.

With SingleFile setting, MapGuide Server will use one repository for all
sessions as before and SessionRepositoriesLimit parameter doesn’t take
effect.

then it says

Without defining the two parameters in serverconfig.ini, FilePerSession will
be used by default and the limited session number is 200.

So if I got this right I should set SingleFile and it doesn't have to worry
about max sessions anymore? So do I just add and hope for the best?

[ResourceServiceProperties]
SessionRepositoriesConfig          =  SingleFile