[mapguide-users] ECW file with mapguide 2.4 and gdal 1.9

Mange magnus.ek at boliden.com
Fri Nov 2 07:36:18 PDT 2012

Hi! You are right about the coordinate system. I saw a tiny spot in my map
which turned out to be the raster image way to small. Everything seems to be
working with ecw and gdal which is good news!

Now I must figure out how to adapt the proper coordinates and scale. The
shape files I use in my gis app. are in an arbitrary x-y millimetre system
and so should the ecw raster be as well. Together with my ecw file I also
have a world file (eww) with the same name. I am not sure if it is used by
gdal. It contains information about the raster, pixel size 0.05, initial
coordinate in upper left corner is 1759000 and 7186600.

Rgds, Mange