[mapguide-users] Maestro 5.0b. the extent of DWF file can't be parsed automatically?

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 20:38:55 PST 2012

DWF files are a black box to me.

Maestro does not check the ePlot:Paper element (because its units are
arbitrary). Instead it tries to look for an AutoCAD Viewport Data element
(the .pia file) and grab the extents from that.

If I'm doing this wrong, feel free to enlighten me :) Because the DWF
Toolkit documentation has not helped answer this question for me.

- Jackie