[mapguide-users] Spatial query fails: too many objects

von Wartburg, Jan BKSD Jan.vonWartburg at bl.ch
Mon Nov 12 07:41:01 PST 2012

Thanks for your answer, Jackie!

- the length of my AGF byteReader is 1084294, so it's much smaller than the 16MB limit
- I had no luck with unioning the polygons together: The result is a multipolygon, similar to the mergedGeometry multipolygon from my first query

I tried the same query with MapGuide 2.4. There's still an internal error.
I "solved" the problem by splitting up the query into two parts and putting the results of the two queries into one selection.

Regards,
Jan