[mapguide-users] GDAL - MapImage with stripes

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Thu Nov 15 00:34:51 PST 2012

Hi Zac,

I'am also aware of these thin lines on raster tiles.

To make a "small" sample raster image for the other problem is very hard,
since the problem occurs only when covering a large dataset. All my images
are GeoTIFFs with either 8 bit or 24bit color depth. But I think the problem
is independent of the source format.

Maybe I can find an open raster dataset in the net. In this case  I would
try to reproduce the error with that. Do you know of any open raster
dataset?

Gunter