[mapguide-users] Autodesk Infrastructure MapServer - WMSrequiring credentials

Mark Steventon msteventon at wtgroupllc.com
Thu Nov 15 08:40:31 PST 2012

I was having exactly the same problem with both IMS2012 and 2013 when trying
to access my WMS layers via ArcMAP10. The only workaround I found was to
edit the following line in the webconfig.ini to read like the this:

CITEWmsEnabled                     = 1

Mark Steventon
Vice President Operations
Western Technologies Group