[mapguide-users] MG 2.4 ODBC Projected Map - Coordinates All 0,0

Crispin_at_Linknode crispin.hoult at linknode.co.uk
Fri Nov 16 01:41:33 PST 2012

Hi,

I have an ODBC data connection to some coordinated stored as Lat/Lon - my
data connection is configured and I can create a layer and a map with the
same "LL84" coordinate system that shows my points in the correct locations.

If I now add a map projection onto the map (in my case Great Britain /
National Grid) all my points end up at 0,0 coordinate.  There are no errors
logged in the MG server error logs.

This looks like a major bug but I'd like some independent verification.

 Crispin