[mapguide-users] Cannot Create Layers From Feature Sources

gom gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Tue Oct 2 12:12:07 PDT 2012

Thanks for that info.

Is this related just to 2.4?  I can use Maestro as well as Mapguide Studio
to work with any of these feature sources on Mapguide 2.2. (32 Bit) but I
can use none of the authoring tools to create layers from unmanaged feature
sources on 2.4 rc1 or rc2.  I have tried using Maestro 4.0.3, 5.0b3,
Mapguide Studio 2010 and 2011.  All produce an error related to the
Schema/Geometry column when I try to create the layer.

Jackie Ng wrote