[mapguide-users] New Installation - unclear/missing documentation

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Wed Oct 3 09:41:43 PDT 2012

Hi Jackie,
Thanks for your reply. Based on this I've downloaded
"MapGuideOpenSource-2.4.0.6989-InstantSetup-x64.exe" and extracted it - but
I'm back to being stuck. There are four directories but absolutely no clue
what I need to be doing with any of them. There's no obvious sign of any
documentation in here and again, theres none on the website either thats
current.

Can anyone point me to current documentation?
Thanks,
Jonathan

On 3 October 2012 11:27, Jackie Ng <jumpinjackie at gmail.com> wrote:

> The InstantSetup version is for when you want an installation of MapGuide
> with non-disruptive or non-standard settings/configuration.
>
> It is a self-extracting archive of the raw MapGuide Server/WebTier binaries
> with an MgInstantSetup utility to "instantly" configure all the relevant
> parts.
>
> - Jackie

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,  including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.