[mapguide-users] fusion - default tool selected?

David Wilhelmsson david.wilhelmsson at 65nord.se
Thu Oct 4 04:25:36 PDT 2012

Hi,

Editing ApplicationDefinition.xml in
OSGen/MapGduie/Web/www/fusion/templates/mapguide/<<template name>> only
edits the default configuration for the template. As I can determine, this
is never used (unless you're editing the Slate template) by Maestro because
creating a new flexible layout in Maestro (5.0 beta 4 and older) seems to
always use the default configuration for the Slate template.

You need to edit the actual instance of the flexible layout (in Maestro or
AIMS), not the default configuration (in the above folder). If you have
multiple flexible layouts, you'll need to make your modifications for each
instance you want to make the change (changes in the default configuration
will not propagate to each instance).

As I understand, the information in my original post still stands.

Kind regards,
Dave.