[mapguide-users] Task Pane hidden but still available?

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 12:04:27 PDT 2012

I am finding the same limitation in MGOS 2.4 RC1 using Maestro 5.0b2.  I want
to initially have the task pane hidden, but have a button available on the
toolbar to then open the task pane.  I am finding that the only way to have
the open/close toggle feature is to have the task pane initially visible.
Am I missing something or has someone figured out a work around?

Thanks,

Steve