[mapguide-users] "Initial task Pane URL" prob again

sidecar5 shoemark.peter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 02:04:30 PDT 2012

Ok, I can get my Initial task Pane URL message to appear if it is under www
as previously suggested by Jackie. (../test_10/hello.htm)
I have moved my 'test_??' folders out to C:\test??\ now and added the
directory as an alias through MapGuide site administrator.
My previous task pane menus no longer appear however I am sure some years
back I had them working in that manner. (ie as an alias directory)
Any comments please?
Cheers, Peter
4.2, 5.0b3, win-7 x86