[mapguide-users] Change map coordinate system without regenerating tiles

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Wed Oct 17 02:51:54 PDT 2012

I have a tiled map and the coordinate system was set to the wrong EPSG code.
Now If I change the coordinate system of the map, Mapguide tells me that the
tiles will be deleted.
The new images, folders and files generated are excactly the same as the old
tiles.
My question is, can I somehow "cheat" and change the coordinate system
without having the tiles "deleted" making them regenerate all over?

Best regards
  Hans Milling...