[mapguide-users] Apache and IIS websites

sidecar5 shoemark.peter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 17:23:59 PDT 2012

Thanks Jackie. Despite the challenges, I'm still heading down the .net path
but with a demo to do tomorrow I might have to ditch my goal at the last
minute and re-image my laptop back to the Apache/php version which at least
i can get to show most of what I want to.

Getting the .aspx task pane menus to show under the IIS version is proving
to be a real pita and I don't mean pita bread. :-)

Cheers, Peter