[mapguide-users] problem with selection from task pane

renardchan emailvalide at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 4 03:03:42 PDT 2012

hello,

I would like select features from the task pane. i try to do that with
example from DevSampleGuide (SELECTFEATURES.PHP). The example is working but
i have a problem with my own selection. I use mapguide 2.1 / apache/php.

i generate a the constant  $selectionXml.

I have seen that a i have problem in this constant :

First is my constant is working (example).

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4999654/working.png

The second is not working

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4999654/notworking.png  .

It seems to be parse error at layer id and class id but i don t understand
how was generated they.

Thank for your help.