[mapguide-users] Add a warning when deleting a feature source or layer...

Birgir bgu at geograf.dk
Fri Sep 14 00:23:16 PDT 2012

Hi,
When I delete a feature source or a layer in Studio, I get a warning telling
me that I am about to delete something that is in use. Maestro just deletes
it.

It would be nice to have some kind of a warning when deleting a feature
source, saying that the feature source is used in one or more layers or when
deleting a layer, saying that the layer is connected to a feature source...
would you like to delete it?

the reason for this is, when we do our annual clean up, its easy to delete
something by mistake, thinking that it's not in use when it is....

hope y'all agree?

Regards,
Birgir