[mapguide-users] OGR Provider

Wendy.lim wendy.lim at live.com
Fri Sep 14 00:59:28 PDT 2012

I want use OGRProvider to connect DGN file . So I change the "providers.xml"
add following section:
<FeatureProvider>
<Name>OSGeo.OGR.3.7</Name>
<DisplayName>OSGeo FDO Provider for OGR</DisplayName>
<Description>Read/Write access to DGN</Description>
<IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
<Version>3.7.0.0</Version>
<FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.7.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
<LibraryPath>OGRProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
</FeatureProvider>

In Studio ,I can find the "OSGeo FDO Provider for OGR" provider ,But I
select it ,set the connection properties like this:
DataSource :D:\DGN_V7
ReadOnly:TRUE
then click "Test Connection" button ,throw following Error:
"An exception occurred in FDO component.
Connect failed: "
the DGN file is V7 .
How fix this error?