[mapguide-users] quick one regarding mssql

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Mon Sep 17 18:33:05 PDT 2012

I've just managed to get an xmlfragment property type populated in my sql
database but sadly it would seem it isn't supported by default in the fdo?
can anyone confirm or deny this is true and any ideas on how to get it
implemented on the mapguide side of things?

So I now have the ability to store a xmlfragement and idealy anchor off this
in the properties pane rather than my current way of having two comma
seperated attributes (this becomes unstuck as the data get further
populated).