[mapguide-users] Maestro Security

RDBauer rdbauer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:11:11 PDT 2012

I am trying to add/change the permissions on the different folders and
resources and have searched and searched and can't find the answer for how
this is done using Maestro. I am using Maestro 4 and MapGuide 2.2 and am on
Windows 7.

Ultimately what I am trying to accomplish is to have it where there is a
single Map and Fusion App that has several resources attached and use the
name of the logged in user (the group or just the name) to only show the
data that they have "permission" to use. If they are "public" then they only
see a limited amount. Is there a better way to do this? I have another
option that I can do, but it will require alot more programming for each
webpage, another database table, and several different maps that all use the
same "base" data.

Rich