[mapguide-users] during executing ZoomToView(x, y, scale, true) scale get change

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 01:54:08 PDT 2012

Hi,

> I checked using alert(pScale), m getting same what i saved in database.
> and i'm not using any Base Maps (OSM, Google, etc) .
> during after executed    ZoomToView(pXCO, pYCO, pScale, true); scale get changed.
> So please suggest me the solution for it.

Please reply to email using Re: in the subject. Proper email client
will add your response to the original thread without opening another
one.

That said, we need some info if you wan't suggestions.

For instance, which was the pScale? Which was the final scale you obtained?
Have you a base layer in your map (which has fixed scales)?

Probably you don't need to call the function Refresh after calling
zoomToView since you are calling function zoomToView with value "true"
for the parameter "refresh".
Maybe the extra Refresh is interfering with the previous zoomToView?

Regards,

Gabriele