[mapguide-users] Fusion: How do I define taskPaneTitle, legendTitle, etc?

david.wilhelmsson at 65nord.se david.wilhelmsson at 65nord.se
Tue Sep 25 05:59:54 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have a multilingual website that dynamically (ASP.net) translates each web
page according to a language selected. I currently use MaestroAPI SDK 4.0.1
to copy my MapGuide 2.2 application definition to a session and rewrite
items such as labels, tooltips, legend labels and so forth before displaying
it. This works well, however there are some aspects of Fusion I would like
to translate which I don't how to programmatically access including:

* taskPaneTitle
* legendTitle
* ovmapTitle
* selectionPanelTitle

I also use the Measure widget and would like to be able to programmatically
translate the text displayed by this widget on the task pane.

Kind regards,
Dave.