[mapguide-users] Fusion: How do I define taskPaneTitle, legendTitle, etc?

David Wilhelmsson david.wilhelmsson at 65nord.se
Wed Sep 26 02:24:43 PDT 2012

Hi,

After following the above steps, here's some items that I've found that
aren't being translated:

1. The BasemapSwitcher widget is reading the 'noCommercialMapLayers' string
from fusion/text/[language code].json, however the strings for the
commercial map layers are not coming from any language string bundle. For
example, en.json defines 'bingStreet':'Bing Street', however the widget
displays 'Bing Maps Street', therefore the translation is not coming from
en.json. I've tested this with both MapGuide 2.2 and MapGuide 2.4 RC2.

2. The Measure widget has strings that seem to be defined in
fusion/text/[language code], however these language strings don't seem to be
used by the widget. I presume this has to do with I don't know what do with
fusion/text/[language code] (I made a mistake in my previous post, it should
read "I'm not sure if I need to do anything further with
fusion/text/[language code]").

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
Dave.