[mapguide-users] Cannot Create Layers From Feature Sources

gom gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Thu Sep 27 08:25:29 PDT 2012

Further to my difficultiess with unmanged data sources in 2.4, I wonder if
the following images help.  As you can see the schema name is different in
the two previews of the same data source.  If I do this comparison on the
same datasource under 2.2 the names match.  This suggests to me an issue or
possible answer as to why I cannot create layers from these datasources?  I
have no idea why the difference exists but it happens to anything I import
from a package or anything new I create.  *Schema Name of data source as
shown in Maestro using the Preview function on the Toolbar.  This is the
correct or expected name.* schema1.png
<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5004985/schema1.png>  *Schema
Name of data source as shown in Maestro using the Local Preview function*
schema2.png <http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5004985/schema2.png>
gom wrote