[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 2.5 RC2 released

Juanita Juanita581 at riseup.net
Tue Apr 2 07:36:18 PDT 2013

Feature Info error (MG 2.5 RC2 Apache without any changes, Windows 7, Server
2k8r2)
When You use Feature Info tool and choose Digitize by Point or Rectangle
than Click and drag to Zoom in function and go back to Feature Info tool
Digitize by polygon, it won’t work. Please see the attached movie.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6sjihj4xhgdwe5a/clip1.zip
PS: Yes I used Hand Tool (Pan) because if I would use pointer everything
would be selected.