[mapguide-users] Mapgiude OS Mobile Viewer

Srecko Lipovsek srecko.lipovsek at kaliopa.si
Mon Apr 8 02:50:20 PDT 2013

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for explanation about OS license models. It was very helpful.

I think that LGPL will be ok.

Thanks to you and all other Mapguide OS contributors Mapguide OS become really great and widely known.
I hope that this code will help to make Mapguide even better.

I create GITHUB repository for our Mobile Viewer.

It is available at:
https://github.com/sreckolipovsek/KaliopaMobileViewer

In next few days I will put some new things into it. It is not yet last version.