[mapguide-users] View refresh after feature source update (sdf file update)

cremebrulee mazda327 at mailinator.com
Fri Apr 19 14:28:36 PDT 2013

I am using MG OS 2.2 and have been able to update feature sources, utilizing
the Java web API, by updating the concerned attribute values in my sdf
files. In order for this updated sdf data to be reflected in the client
viewer i need to do a web page refresh (which resets the view, zoom level
and layer selection etc). I would instead like the viewer to be show the
updated sdf while maintaining the current view / zoom levels and this would
(hopefully) be driven by a server app which issues this view refresh call
based on a change in the sdf data.  Can this be done via a Java API call? I
am using fusion for the client viewer (the version bundled with my MG 2.2
install).
Thanks.

-----
-mapguidenoob