[mapguide-users] View refresh after feature source update (sdf file update)

cremebrulee iowa747 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 06:43:22 PDT 2013

I added this to the fusion index.html file :
Fusion.getWidgetById('Map').redraw() and included a timer. This seems to do
the job as any change in the sdf data is reflected in the client viewer when
the map redraw is called. I do notice a flicker and was wondering if there
was an alternate way of doing this? Even better i was hoping to initiate the
view refresh only when there is change in sdf data and not have to run the
refresh periodically using the timer.
Thanks.

-----
-mapguidenoob